Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Looking for a coffee table for the coach. Anyone have one that they like and if so, how do you store it while under way?

Something like these?

0CACB389-789F-4988-8ED1-3C6D74C197E1-500x500.png

Renee+Lift+Top+Coffee+Table+with+Storage.jpg

Top one looks cool! I bought something for my coach that doubles as a coffee table and storage. Not sure I can find the order, I'll look and see. Okay, imagine that, found it in my Amazon orders:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010C7BRH0/?tag=rvf01-20

It has this combo ottoman, storage bin, and flip the lids for coffee table type thing, i.e. put drinks or food on it. The ottomans go in the dinette under the chairs when under way, the storage bin goes on the bed. I use this as a bench at the foot of the bed to help the dog get up and down due to the polished porcelain floors aka skating rink.

storage-foot-rest.png

I use this as a bench at the foot of the bed to help the dog get up and down due to the polished porcelain floors aka skating rink.
Ah yes, our two Schnauzers know all about the "skating rink" thing. We have frequent "Ice Capades" performances.

TJ

Top one looks cool! I bought something for my coach that doubles as a coffee table and storage. Not sure I can find the order, I'll look and see. Okay, imagine that, found it in my Amazon orders:
Thank you!

Ah yes, our two Schnauzers know all about the "skating rink" thing. We have frequent "Ice Capades" performances.

TJ
lol, for some strange reason, I see this quite vividly!

If you’re handy, you can also buy the lift mechanism and make one...just the hardware is pricy...

Latest resources

Back