Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Lost pair ranch

RVF Newbee
I have a 2012 Entegra Aspire. Every light control panel in the coach is malfunctioning. Lights will turn on but when you push “off” the light comes right back on. I’ve tried all them. Same thing. They are stuck “on”. I tried rebooting the master power switch with no change. Has anyone experienced this or know what it could be?

Attachments

• 9D43E087-6081-42F5-8C7B-9D2B5AB1950F.jpeg
    9D43E087-6081-42F5-8C7B-9D2B5AB1950F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
I have a 2012 Entegra Aspire. Every light control panel in the coach is malfunctioning. Lights will turn on but when you push “off” the light comes right back on. I’ve tried all them. Same thing. They are stuck “on”. I tried rebooting the master power switch with no change. Has anyone experienced this or know what it could be?
Wow seems to be a common problem with the Aspire. My friends 2013 running, parking, and low beams won’t turn off. Did u find resolution?

Running, parking, and low beams are a function or the chassis or drive unit. Interior lights are a completely separate system. I did not answer the one in Jan, I don't see all the questions...but I would say that the switches are operating relays and they are stuck in the on position.

Running, parking, and low beams are a function or the chassis or drive unit. Interior lights are a completely separate system. I did not answer the one in Jan, I don't see all the questions...but I would say that the switches are operating relays and they are stuck in the on position.
I was told that was probably relay issue and he was told to take to Freightliner. Sometimes the source, albeit the most expensive per hr is ultimately the cheapest as they are the most experienced and quickest save time/$$$. Thank you.

Latest resources

Back