Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Lithium Batteries

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jim potter

RVF Newbee
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
I am a dummy when it comes to batteries and components. I have a 2001 Winne brave 30'. I recently installed 2 of these batteries

GreenOE 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Group 31 with Built-in 100A BMS, 15000 Deep Cycles Rechargeable Lithium Battery for my coach. Am I risking a fire hazard if I don't change the converter/charger? I understand if I don't change it it will not charge them completely. Is it difficult to change and where are they located? Any advice on exactly what to buy and how to do the change would be appreciated. I don't do much boondock camping. Thanks.​

 
No fire risk. Just not going to get 100% charge. Just update your converter .
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom