Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
I just got my Milwaukee M18 Inflator. It's rated up to 150 psi, but watching videos, the most I've seen people use it up to is 110 psi. I have a doubler on the coach, so I don't really need it to put air in my coach tires. I bought it for the car when I'm out and about and not near my coach. My neighbor at my current campground used it on one of my tires and it is AWESOME. You just set the PSI to what you want and it does it. You don't have to hold anything. Some of the videos recommend getting a tire chuck so you don't have to screw it on your valve stem. Also, you won't lose any or as much air.

Battery is not included. My neighbor had an M18 6.0 in it and it worked well. I got the M18 8.0 because it came with a charger. Of course you could get a M18 12 battery, but that will cost you more than the inflator. 😳

Amazon product ASIN B0B1VHG484
Amazon product ASIN B082FCKBY6
Happy, safe travels everyone.

I’ve been using this one for several years now and love it. Very easy to add air to TOAD tires and can be used on the coach to top off a couple of pounds:

Amazon product ASIN B085DV34VC

I have about too many Milwaukee tools. I spotted the M12 sized inflator on sale and gave it a shot after noting it could easily inflate my coach tires and having recently needed exactly that capability. We have too many vehicles and I've been using the heck out of it. I sure like the size and weight of it. I won't be replacing the screw on chuck as I REALLY like how I can set the pressure and walk away while it inflates. In very direct contrast to holding the chuck twice, once on an air tank to fill it and again on the low/flat tire. I was about to engineer a quick connect for my portable air tank to mitigate part of that misery but the inflator just did away with that need entirely. Takes up a LOT less room than a tank when we take the off-road vehicles out for a day also. A little noisy but I swear it's a lot quieter than any of the other 12 volt "cigarette lighter plugin" types I've had. And still have. For sale....cheap. :)

I won't be replacing the screw on chuck as I REALLY like how I can set the pressure and walk away while it inflates.
I'm using the screw on chuck too. I think it works better. I especially like the walking away part. 😊

Having had my M18 for a few months, let me tell yah - I love this thing. I was able to top off the air in all my coach tires without having to start the coach and get Miz Sophie all riled up, dragging out my hose, opening the gen door.... Don't get me wrong I really like my doubler, but it's so nice to have options.

I have been carrying a similar Ryobi one for quite a few years. It is really nice being able to set the pressure you want and having it auto stop (although I never go far away just in case).

Mine won’t do the coach tires but I have a larger one for that so I don’t have to start the coach.

I used @GlampDaddy's Makita to put 15 psi in my fronts as they were set wrong during install. I dreaded sitting there with the viair which is about 1 psi/minute. I don't know which one I'll get, I'll re-review all of the options discussed on this site from @ARD's suggestion to the Dewalt option since I have all Dewalt in my arsenal but the ability to set a pressure and walk away is amazing. Time to get automated with this and ease of use is key.

Mine is the Makita since all my other battery tools are Makita. it’s one drawback is that the trigger doesn’t have an “on” lock. Since you can set a target pressure I just use a Velcro tie to hold the trigger on and walk away. It shuts off when target pressure is reached.

Latest resources

Back