RV Model
Palomino Puma unleashed 383ss
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
F350
Fulltimer
Yes
70273.jpeg

We had a crazy storm last night. Rain on the roof is a great sleep aide. This morning it's warm enough to call it summer.

Attachments

• 70279.jpg
    70279.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 3
Your getting closer to our house. :)

I thought along with where we're staying I should share some local yummies.

70310.jpeg

You know you're in Arkansas when there's alligator on the menu. We ate a lot of fresh caught crawfish on the farm so it was cool to find some on the same menu as the alligator. Last night we had our fill of both and deep-fried oysters too. The kid loved the alligator. I haven't had any since I was in louisiana 16yrs ago.

My DD and family lived in Conway for a couple of years. Deep fried pickles were new to them!

I thought along with where we're staying I should share some local yummies.

View attachment 5540

You know you're in Arkansas when there's alligator on the menu. We ate a lot of fresh caught crawfish on the farm so it was cool to find some on the same menu as the alligator. Last night we had our fill of both and deep-fried oysters too. The kid loved the alligator. I haven't had any since I was in louisiana 16yrs ago.
looks delicious and heathy

My DD and family lived in Conway for a couple of years. Deep fried pickles were new to them!
We drove through Conway yesterday. Went up to Long Pool recreation area hoping to hangout at the campground awhile. Way too small for my rig unfortunately. Saw an armadillo though so pretty cool. Only seen dead ones when I was in Texas at 14.

Latest resources

Back