Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Tpoliver

RVF Newbee
Hey everyone! I was just looking for recommendations for cheap rv parks or living accommodations near Pasadena,CA. I have a Arctic Fox 990 Truck camper and am looking to park it full time somewhere. The cheaper the better. I don’t need hookups or anything and am just wondering if anyone has cheap options for long term living solutions!

thanks!

Hey everyone! I was just looking for recommendations for cheap rv parks or living accommodations near Pasadena,CA. I have a Arctic Fox 990 Truck camper and am looking to park it full time somewhere. The cheaper the better. I don’t need hookups or anything and am just wondering if anyone has cheap options for long term living solutions!

thanks!
This type of issue is causing tons of problems in many large cities, folks parking RV in residential areas and other areas and simply living out of them. I hope that is not what you are trying to do. I'm not sure there are many RV parks anyone on there would be familiar with that do not have any hookups.

The suggestion to move out of California may be a good one actually if your main goal here is to live for next to nothing in a truck camper. There are public lands out west you can camp on for free, no utilities, no nothing, stay as long as you want.

Latest resources

Back