Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Looking for input on Maple Grove RV in Everett Washington or...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Old Mountain Goat

RVF Newbee
We are purchasing our first trailer probably a smaller Intech to see if the lifestyle is what we have pictured in our minds. Probably buying within the next year.

Maple Grove RV is the closest to us but we don't mind traveling further if it makes sense. Obviously having a great dealer in our backyard would be optimum.

We live near Seattle.

We've looked at the various reviews from Google, Yelp, etc but nothing is leaping out one way or the other trend wise other than with lots of dealerships you should trust but verify.

So, we are searching for a dealership (Maple Grove or other) we can trust and rely on both pre and post sale and service. I understand that in the world of sales that sentence will bring a few chuckles to the folks reading and acknowledge it should be taken with a commonsense grain of salt.

I was in sales, service, and marketing for years and fully understand the need for making a profit. I don't have one bit of trouble paying people a fair price or wage for products or service work. I do want folks to keep their word, call me back in a timely manner (not in the next 10 minutes lol!), or downright lie to me. I'm also fine if folks have to go research something in order to give me an answer. Very few people know everything.

So we are looking for the best (all things considered) dealership for Intech we can find in general.

Input gathered here will be added to our file to help make the best decision.

Any feedback or input anyone will provide will be greatly appreciated.

Happy camping everyone.

Loree and Steve

Latest resources

Back