RV Length
28’8”
Chassis
Ford E450
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CRV 2WD
I’m currently looking into purchasing our 4th RV. I’ve owned a sprinter C, a B van and I currently ow a 2019 jayco C. I am thinking of going back to diesel and am interested in the 2023 Rebel 30R or the 35R.

I am curious on the build quality and if anyone has had any DEF issues? I’ve been RVing since a child so I know these things are in need of service and repair frequently, I am mostly concerned with any major issues.

Also does anyone have an outdoor kitchen? I was under the assumption that it would be available.

I believe this is the same as a Chevy Duramax Truck. I owned a 3500 Duramax for 10 years. This was a great truck. I pulled a 25' travel trailer. The exhaust break worked well and I never had a problem going up steep grades. I sold it one year ago. I now own a Nexus Ghost, The Rebel was nice and originally interested in buying the 35R but climbing out of the drivers seat into the back was not as easy as I wanted. If this is not a issue for you the four wheel drive is appealing.

I just bought a 2023 Rebel 30r. It's awsome! The only issues I had was tightening up the water filter (under the bed). Also the rear view camera is sorta in your face. I just tilt it up while driving without towing.

i have a 2022 rebel 35r great chassis, it is the duramax 6.6 you wont have problems with it. NO def problems
13k in miles and had liquid springs installed great upgrade have aftermarket install the liquid springs and save yourself 10k

Latest resources

Back