Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

The Cooks

RVF Newbee
Just the forum. We are from Edgewater, Fl. We are on our way to Bar Harbour, Me. We would love to hear your suggestions on things to do or see or visit!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome @The Cooks - great to have you with us.

Welcome to the forum! Wishing you a grand adventure in your travels. I love Bar Harbor! Haven't been there in my coach yet, but can't wait to do so. Acadia National Park is a must. There is good hiking and beautiful places to bike ride. Loved having brunch at Jordan's Restaurant on the lawn looking towards the lake. After stuffing myself with popovers, it was a wonderful walk around the lake. If you are into a little cocktail, the Cottage Street Pub is a must. Great restaurants in town. Fun to drive all around and getting lost...lots of wonderful neighboring towns. Who knows, you might run into Martha Stewart. ? And then of course the not to miss basics are all the lobster and wild Maine blueberries! Enjoy. ?

I went to Bar Harbor based on the RVF concierge's (@ARD) advice and it was an amazing time. I had lobstaah almost every night, the catch is restaurants close early there! So don't delay, assuming you like lobstaaah. The views at Acadia are awesome, the town is quaint, camping was nice as I was in one of the KOA's. The north east is an area I have not spent much time in and it was great to be able to get up there and see it. You can also ship lobstaah from some of the locations so I had them send my mother some as a surprise, well, the surprise got shattered when they called to verify she would be available to receive the shipment which is good on the shipper to not have the critters die on a porch. I plan to order some when I get back from this trip. Enjoy your trip and for those that haven't been there, highly recommend!

Latest resources

Back