RV Model
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
Yes
We ordered the Sani-Con system in the 2021 DS and while doing factory pickup the tech said the hose might not be long enough for some campgrounds. He was able to attach a second hose. We, of course, paid for the hose.

My question involves the hose getting pin-hole “holes” I’ve read about and what size sleeve to order to fit since the hose expands when dumping.

Have any of you put on the sleeve? What size did you order? We’d like to try to be proactive.

Thanks!

What is rescue tape?
The product description at the 2nd link above explains it. It's basically a rubber type (silicone) tape that bonds real well to itself and provides sealing action as well. I've tried zip ties but they don't work well as the protector will work its way off. If you use the rescue tape that wraps from the sheath to the underlying hose it will keep it securely in place and not walk back off the end of the protected hose.

I just googled it! ???‍♀️

I’ll order both! Thanks! Weekend project!

We ordered the Sani-Con system in the 2021 DS and while doing factory pickup the tech said the hose might not be long enough for some campgrounds. He was able to attach a second hose. We, of course, paid for the hose.

My question involves the hose getting pin-hole “holes” I’ve read about and what size sleeve to order to fit since the hose expands when dumping.

Have any of you put on the sleeve? What size did you order? We’d like to try to be proactive.

Thanks!
I used shrink wrap on the ends of ours and it has help fine for 2 years so far.

Latest resources

Back