• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Magna shade tire covers

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes I have been using for a little over 2 years. They are pricey but find much more appealing than the cover type.

Anyone use the magna shade tire covers?

Yes. I had vinyl covers previously with chains on the bottom to keep them from blowing away when in storage. That just lets moisture and critters nest inside. I got the Magneshade ones and like them as they are easy to stow, easy to install. I'm not really sure they are needed but we as paranoid RVers like to buy things so I got them. If you're going to put tire covers on then I highly recommend these. I also have their shades, wiper covers, and mirror covers.

Just bought them. I had chipmunks chew up the inside of one of my good traditional ones, and on another occasion caught a chipmunk running around in there. They are great I'd parked on a solid surface. On dirt, they won't keep you wheel covers clean, when it rains. Always trade offs. I carry both kinds, so I can choose according to circumstanses.

Anyone use the magna shade tire covers?
We have been looking at purchasing magna shade tire covers as we have there window shades, but am not sure of the installation. Do not want the hassle of reaching around the dirty tire to install cover, fighting the wheel well and body around the tire. Looking for easy on and easy off.
thanks, BobnJill

I think they are easier than the full cover that just collects debris. One trick is to install prior to dropping the air so you have more clearance, they can be installed after dropping the air but a lot more of a hassle. Removing is no problem either way.

We have been looking at purchasing magna shade tire covers as we have there window shades, but am not sure of the installation. Do not want the hassle of reaching around the dirty tire to install cover, fighting the wheel well and body around the tire. Looking for easy on and easy off.
thanks, BobnJill

Very simple, highly recommended. I had the traditional kind first, they were a pain, then went to magneshade, wouldn't use anything else.

Latest resources

Back