Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I've had an iPhone with the magnetic back (magsafe) for years but never really embraced the magnet thing until recently. While I have used a nightstand since the 14's and later offered that new nightstand mode, now I'm enjoying more magsafe mounts around. Today I installed a magsafe air conditioner vent mount as it keeps me from just tossing the phone around the car tethered to a USB cable, which I need for Car Play, but it just gives me a better option. I got a magsafe RAM mount for my plane and realized I could use this instead of the x-grip in the RV so I have another one coming for the RV to again keep the iPhone off the tray where I put sunglasses, etc. at times. It just helps organizing but more so it works well. Here are a few of my recent magsafe gadgets should anyone with an iPhone 12 or later, I think that's when magsafe started.

Vent mount

RAM 1" ball mount

Night stands: this and this

Charger

Note: These products come with magnetic rings that can be inserted into any phone case and will then work like a later iPhone with magsafe built in to the device. Again, I'm late to this party, never really took advantage of the magnetic feature.

vent-mount.png ram-magsafe.png

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back