• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Mark Martins 700+ HP Newell

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Mark's definitely a motor guy. I remember years ago reading about him having a v8 motorcycle. I've hunted all over the internet trying to find it but haven't. In the process of looking though I was reminded of how long he raced after the #6, he went on a long time.

I like the part where he says he orders a new coach every three (3) years. Wonder who winds up with his old ones.

FLSteve :unsure:

I like the part where he says he orders a new coach every three (3) years. Wonder who winds up with his old ones.

FLSteve :unsure:
In this video

He says after every trip he details the engine bay, goes up and wipes the roof by hand and the tops of the slides.
He says therefore he has a lot of people interested in his former coaches, a waiting list.

Mark’s an incredible guy and a very humble person. I love talking with him about our Newells. He just loves to tinker and pay attention to details; we share that passion.

He’s never above learning a trick from someone else, and is always appreciative. Another great quality I wish was shared by more people!

Latest resources

Back