• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Mattress?? Current one in DutchStar not comfortable

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Now that I've determined we have a std. Queen, anyone have an idea on the difficulty of installing a Sleep Number bed and any downsides?
Dont know about installing a sleep # in a coach but I do like the system. We have one in the coach and bought a king sleep # for our “casita” (I use the term loosely) and we love it. But if you buy a box mattress (Mattress Insider for instance) installation is easy - you just un-box it, lay it out, and release it from its wrapping. It does the rest itself. When we bought the King Sleep # for our casita it was installed and set up by the delivery guys. Maybe they would do that on a coach too.

Sleep Number bed delivered. Just need to work on hiding pump underneath.

IMG_1591.jpeg

Slide close okay without conflict? Seems it's overhanging a few more inches.

How was service at Independence?
it is a long story but, never got to Independence RV.
The delivery was completed this morning by the Sleep Number delivery service contractor. Went well.

The compressor needs to be placed under the bed platform and power routed to it. Heading to Eagle Pride RV Service for a new steering box, Spartan recall item.
I'll have them place the compressor under to bed platform on the bedroom slideout.

Last edited:
it is a long story but, never got to Independence RV.
The delivery was completed this morning by the Sleep Number delivery service contractor. Went well.

The compressor needs to be placed under the bed platform and power routed to it. Heading to Eagle Pride TV Service for a new steering box, Spartan recall item.
I'll have them place the compressor under to bed platform on the bedroom slideout.
TV service?

Darn spell check...edited:mad:

Sleep Number Pump is now installed under the bed. Works great. Thank you to Eagles Pride for doing a great job installing this system.

Latest resources

Back