Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Maybe a new section for towing with electric vehicles.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Voyageurs

RVF Expert
I guess my suggestion would be a section for towing with electric vehicles. It will be pretty quiet for the next year or so as people towing with EV’s are presently only using EV SUV’s ir CUV’s etc. But will all the half tons coming out in the next year or so I’m sure people will be wanting to share their experiences.

Cheers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I would imagine the existing forum below would still suffice?

Thanks for the suggestion. I would imagine the existing forum below would still suffice?

Hi Neal. I’m not thinking of EV’s as Toads but rather as the towing vehicle. We are already seeing quite a few SUV’s towing little teardrop type trailers or 17 foot travel trailers etc. However over the next year or two there will be the Ford Lightening, Chevy E Silverado, Rivian (which started production and deliveries today) as well as Cybertruck and Hummer. I know EV’s generate a lot of animosity among some. I thought maybe having their own topic area would cut down on some of that.

What do you think?

We have two separate forums as I linked. One is for tow vehicles (out front) and toads (pulled behind). Am I missing something in your suggestion?

Latest resources

Back