Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

In4adventure

RVF Newbee
Living through all of you on youtube etc. Dreaming one day I can find a good travel buddy and hit the road myself. First on my list Tx and AZ. Safe travels to everyone that has been able to live thier dreams :)

No reason everyone can't live this dream if they choose. The RV Lifestyle is amazing and the journey is just as good as the destination. Go for it, life is short, make your dreams come true.

No reason everyone can't live this dream if they choose. The RV Lifestyle is amazing and the journey is just as good as the destination. Go for it, life is short, make your dreams come true.
Not in the financial position at moment but with prayers I will be able to live my dream within a yr

It is easier to jump in when you don't have a "travel buddy". It is easier to find a compatible buddy for this life style when doing it, rather than hope to find someone that has the same dream that will actually jump in after you are together.

Sorry I focused on the travel buddy and you could be talking about a pet, don't know. The dream is both a dream and sometimes a night mare. But that is the way of all life styles. If it is what you want to do as the saying goes "Just do it". plenty of us willing to answer questions.

Latest resources

Back