Forest River
RV Model
Salem FSX 270RTK-X
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2022 Ford Expedition Timberline
Fulltimer
Yes
Looking over the site this morning I think Neal has done an outstanding job. I was shocked to get a "slap down" awhile back from a moderator on iRV2. Can't recall the exact infraction but he informed me it was my second strike, which is what shocked me. Heck I didn't even know I had a strike in the first place.

I'll still visit the Newmar section of iRV2. However with some of the knowledgeable folks that have already signed up here I suspect any Newmar specific questions I have this will be a good place to post them first.

@FL-JOE thank you and I'm super excited to have you here. Please help spread the word and let's make this the best RV community ever. Welcome and thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks Neal. I am sending a email to a buddy that is on iRV2 about this new site. He has an Essex and I know he would love it over here.

Yes, Neal has done a outstanding job of getting this site up and running. And, contributors like you will certainly enhance it. I fully expect this site to grow rapidly into a major resource for RVers.

Many of us have been "slapped down" by the moderators over at IRV2. And, I was also the surprise recipient of a couple of "second strike" warnings without being aware of the first strike. As a 35-year veteran umpire (now retired) at the high school and college level, I just chuckled and assumed that they had lost the count...a most embarrassing occurrence for an umpire! I don't quite understand what they are trying to accomplish over there by their heavy-handed approach, but I do known that it was a major factor in my moving over to RVF.

That said, I to will continue to peruse IRV2's Newmar Owners forum from time-to-time, but this is now my new home. I know that IRV2 is aware of this site and I wouldn't be surprised if moderators were reading posts here as well. Hopefully, they will see how a well-run forum site can run without excessive moderation.

TJ

I keep readingabout the 'slap-downs' over there. Guess subconsciously I knew there was something going on....... I rarely even log on there. Anyhow, glad you are here Fl-Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back