RV Make
Winnebago Itasca
RV Model
Sunova
RV Length
35 foot
TOW/TOAD
2015 Willy's Jeep
We finally found one that matches the Jeep. Traded in our fifth wheeler and pick the MH up Thursday. Now I need to start looking for the towing equipment needed to pull the 2015 Jeep,

E3D8C5CF-EDA9-40F0-A900-23D94E2488F8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Enjoy! shouldn't have any trouble finding the right kit to get you dragging the jeep. A couple of million other RVer's have blazed that trail for you.

Falcon 2 6000 lbs tow bar. Anybody have any history with these ?
I have had one for over 16 years. Pulled Honda Accord and now a Colorado truck for over 40,000 miles. Great customer support from Roadmaster. They will answer whatever ever questions about selecting the correct base plate for your setup

Thanks, he had a brake buddy for sale also. So I picked that up. He was a great guy and was testing the brake buddy on his car the night before.

I would guess that I am over thinking this but, when I parked it I turned off both battery switch's and the electric steps still worked. Are they bypassed ? 2104 Sunova

We finally found one that matches the Jeep. Traded in our fifth wheeler and pick the MH up Thursday. Now I need to start looking for the towing equipment needed to pull the 2015 Jeep,

View attachment 8070
OK, got all the equipment installed and tested pulling the jeep. Went good, test drove around the block only. The reason being, another CW story and this one is that the title was rejected because they had written over the mileage. So we are all dressed with no way to go. FRUSTRATED to say the least.

Latest resources

Back