Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ms. Sugar

RVF Newbee
Hello all ~ recently retired from many decades of teaching high school science. Yes thank you for your service is an appropriate response. Moving on , I have purchased a 2006 Popular 210 RoadTrek in hopes of beginning a dream of traveling. She is mostly white hence the name Sugar. Right now I am trying to replace a piece of her skirt on the passenger side. I took the van to a Collision Center that specializes in trucks and RVs and they are not optimistic about finding the right part. It is my hope that this forum will lead me in the right direction. Again it is a 2006 C popular 210. I will attach pictures. Thank you and looking forward to meeting many of you.

Attachments

• IMG_8881.jpeg
    IMG_8881.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8880.jpeg
    IMG_8880.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8877.jpeg
    IMG_8877.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8876.jpeg
    IMG_8876.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8875.jpeg
    IMG_8875.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8874.jpeg
    IMG_8874.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8873.jpeg
    IMG_8873.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8872.jpeg
    IMG_8872.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8871.jpeg
    IMG_8871.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8870.jpeg
    IMG_8870.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
Hello all ~ recently retired from many decades of teaching high school science. Yes thank you for your service is an appropriate response. Moving on , I have purchased a 2006 Popular 210 RoadTrek in hopes of beginning a dream of traveling. She is mostly white hence the name Sugar. Right now I am trying to replace a piece of her skirt on the passenger side. I took the van to a Collision Center that specializes in trucks and RVs and they are not optimistic about finding the right part. It is my hope that this forum will lead me in the right direction. Again it is a 2006 C popular 210. I will attach pictures. Thank you and looking forward to meeting many of you.
Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. Happy Retirement! Try RV salvage yards for the part.

Latest resources

Back