• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Mud Flaps

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Maybe, but I don't think it could be shipped anywhere. I'm in Ft. Myers Fl.
From your picture, it looks like its in great shape. Are you in Florida all the time? If you would like to sell it could we discuss further via email. I am new to this site but could you send me an email at [email protected]? Thanks

I'd sell mine, but it's in Texas and I'm not (until November).
Is it in good shape? I will likely be in Texas in November and perhaps we could get together depending on where you are. Any chance of sending a picture? I am new to this site but perhaps we could exchange emails if your interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

From your picture, it looks like its in great shape. Are you in Florida all the time? If you would like to sell it could we discuss further via email. I am new to this site but could you send me an email at [email protected]? Thanks
Sent you a PM on the site.

Do you still have it? Would you want to sell it?
No I don't have it..... sorry.
Won't be easy and imagine it will cost a ton to ship. Will have to secure with a board so it doesn't bend.

Is it in good shape? I will likely be in Texas in November and perhaps we could get together depending on where you are. Any chance of sending a picture? I am new to this site but perhaps we could exchange emails if your interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks
Kim, my email is [email protected]. Feel free to contact me if you want. No picture because I'm not in Texas for a while. The billboard is in the DFW area in case you decide you want it. However, I took mine off this coach for the same reason I removed it from my last coach...it throws rocks at your car. Be sure you want one before you commit.

From what I have been told by several folks and two posts above on here: The giant stone guards tend to fling the stones down causing them to bounce right at your toad because of the air flow pattern.
They are advertisement for the brand of Motor home you are driving. The way I see it, if they have a coach name on there the manufacturer should supply the units FREE! Then even pay for your toad hood paint job every other year.

Latest resources

Back