Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I Just found a great app to save on fuel called Mudflap!

The app gives instant fuel discounts at stops like AMBEST, Kwik Trip, Casey's, Sapp, etc.

I have not tried the app yet, but I have looked around my area and compared to TSD card. There is a fuel station across from loves that is $3.10 on mudflap and $3.49 on TDD. The loves is $3.39 on TSD.

With this card you have to go into the store and show a code, so it's not as convenient. The nice thing is it let's you pay with a credit card. So doing this, I can get the discount purchase and then get points on my card.

I don't think it will appear as a fuel pump,, so penn fed, Sam's, et al won't give the bonus.

It's a nice option to keep. It's free to sign up, and all on the app. No ssn or bank accounts required.

We'll both get $10.00 in free fuel if you try it out. Use my code to sign up: ro5e3e. Sign up here: Mudflap | Instant Diesel Discounts

Thanks for posting...I'll collect my cup of coffee if/when our routes cross :)! Not alot of options in the Denver metro area...Sapp Brothers best discount ($.55) but not on a normal travel route and 11 miles one way from the house. Local (<1mile) Kum&Go has lower price then 7 of the 14 places listed. First chance to really check it out will be In February.

Safe Travels.

Just a thought, but you know every time we don’t use TSD we weaken their negotiating position with fuel prices. It’s nice to have an alternative but we need people to continue using TSD as much as possible and getting others to sign up and use it. The larger the group and the more gallons pumped, the better the discounts get.

Just a thought, but you know every time we don’t use TSD we weaken their negotiating position with fuel prices. It’s nice to have an alternative but we need people to continue using TSD as much as possible and getting others to sign up and use it. The larger the group and the more gallons pumped, the better the discounts get.
True, and where TSD is available, it's a better option.

I looked at Mudflap but didn't find any local places nor hardly any on my chosen route from So. IL to So. Florida.

I signed up for Mudflap too (the app) but missed that you provided a referral code. Anyone else installing and signing up for mudflap for fuel discounts be sure to use @redbaron's referral code in the OP. I haven't used it yet as I'm seeking out T/A' and Petro's mainly but I'm armed with it should I need it or be able to use it.

There is another app called Upside. Operates a little different and operates with different gas stations.

Latest resources

Back