Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Coach Home:

Well my coach is finally home. Because of a very bad accident I had extensive repairs done at Tiffin in Red Bay Alabama. In one of my darkest hours of need, Tiffin stepped up and really took care of me.

A special thanks to Leih Tiffin, President & CEO of Tiffin, for getting back to me and putting my coach in a covered bay for over 4 weeks until my insurance dispute was settled.

A very, very, special thanks to Allen Bridges, VP of Service for Tiffin. His communication and responsiveness to any and all of my questions was outstanding. The respect he shows for his customers is a true gift to Tiffin. As an example, after I received my newly repaired coach delivered from Alabama, I was going over all the systems. When I put water in my tank and turned on the water pump I got very slow flow. I quickly noticed that I had a water leak coming from the washer. I texted Allen and explained what happened. He said how far are you from the Hershey show. I said 1.5 hrs. He said I will have a tech there in the morning. No charge we will fix it. Tech showed up next morning and found a fitting behind the washer that was not fully connected.

Both Leih & Allen gave me their personal cell phone number to reach out in case I had any problems.

Just an FYI…. I was a regional sales manager for Xerox Corporation for 14 years, I was Commercial Print Solutions Executive for Canon USA for 12 years. In my 30 plus years in the commercial print industry, in selling equipment way north of $1 million dollars I know what it means when a customer really needs service and the dollars, because of down time are flying out the door. I always did my best with my company and service organization, to prioritize their needs and get them back up and running.

In my humble opinion, Tiffin was and still is this kind of company.

Many thanks…….James C. Petriello
Aka pameridian04 & Headhunter

So glad to hear this! And a referral of this nature, in a world of non-service, really goes a long ways. :)

Great to hear that Tiffin has this level of customer support. Glad you have your RV back.

I’m glad you were taken care of.

A guy I know who has had dealings with the president of nearly every MH manufacturer told me that Leigh Tiffin is the best and sharpest one out there.

Thanks Guys:

When I needed them the most they were there. When my coach was in for repairs in Red Bay they had a service tech David Stanley that kept me abreast of every stage my coach was going through, I added a few repair items that I knew had to fixed, such as a new DS side camera and fix sliding door that covers washer and dryer. It was taken care of no problem.

They even went through all the Freightliner chassis recalls & updates and performed all of them on my coach. I noticed my digital dash has some new messages and graphics.

HH

Jim.
I'm glad you have your coach back, and it sounds like "Tiffin" did a wonderful job of repairing your coach, and being there in your time of need! Hats off to Leigh Tiffin & all the "Tiffin" employees that took care of Jim!
Now, go enjoy it, but be sure to "Look Up"! (y)
Allan

I am so happy that your have your coach back. Let the adventures begin again.

Latest resources

Back