Forest River
RV Model
Salem FSX 270RTK-X
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2022 Ford Expedition Timberline
Fulltimer
Yes
First time I have had time to sign on for a few days. We are on our way from Sweetwater Texas to Frostproof Florida after picking up our new fiver.

It has been 6 years since owning a fiver and this first 400 miles of towing has been GREAT! We had two motorhomes in between and they were okay but I missed having a 1-ton truck and I missed traveling this way in general. The F350 dually pulls great and I'm never the last one to the top of the hill.

@FL-JOE Good to hear the adventure is continuing and you are enjoying your new rig. Thought I was going to have a 5th wheel after seeing my brother in law's rig but ended up with our Ventana. Either way it's a great way to get out & go.

BTW I see you updated your signature line but your profile info still has you in your Ventana.

Safe travels, I'll be coming across that way soon but staying in Port Charlotte

Glad you enjoy it!! Towing with the right equipment makes all the difference. Someday maybe we'll be in the same area and get to meet?

Congrats. We'd love to see pics of the new ride(s) and update your profile when you want (click here).

Have fun on your trip.

Thanks all.....Neil, I have tried about everything to update my profile. When I clicked on your link I could go in and update/change my profile pic but nothing else. I probably need a class.

@FL-JOE go into your profile and then Account Details and you should see where your RV info is entered.

@FL-JOE go into your profile and then Account Details and you should see where your RV info is entered.
Thanks Neal, actually that was easy. Not sure why I wasn't figuring it out the other day. Changes made!

Latest resources

Back