Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
Helloooo RVF family! @NWIP and @ARD were thoroughly spoiled by @Neal upon arrival to Campground St. Regis. Neal cooked us a feast and @NWIP made the margs for a warm and fun gathering. Even more fun is yet to come as we take our bikes on the Hiawatha and Olympic Trails. RVF Encounters are the BEST!
ED21B844-DA86-45BB-85D7-A5039AD794D6.jpeg

Where’s the pineapple?

So, let’s see. We all now know that @ARD will soon be the proud owner of a 2022 LA. The assumption would then be that @NWIP will be moving up to at least a 2022 MA. And that , of course, leaves @Neal with the 2022 Essex. Great to see this rvforums group keeping the American economy in high gear. The question is, who will be the first King Aire owner?
We are such lucky people……enjoy!

Even worse he didn’t offer up the guests any pop tarts for dessert that I can see.

King Aire? Rumor has it that one of our “merry band” is looking at Prevost Marathons. :rolleyes: He’s apparently breaking out of the Newmar box.;) Not gonna mention any names; we’ll know when the time is right.

TJ

And they thought the pie had peaches in it! Haaaaaa

As @ARD thought my head was an apple. Doctor says it will grow back!

Yes a pleasant surprise, @Neal does cook and it was good. I thought it was peaches in the pie, might have to have seconds to be sure.

Our coach is less than 2 years old so I’ll let others keep the economy going.?

I can tell you guys are experienced RVer's...geeezzz, just look at that napkin holder. Now that's something to aspire to. Maybe I'll get one for father's day...huh ?

Latest resources

Back