Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I get a lot of inquiries as to where I've gone, am I alive, so I figured I'd make a post that can be picked up by google for anyone looking for NealC from IRV2. Since launching RVForums.com in November of 2019 I no longer nor will ever participate on IRV2 again as I am committed and dedicated to providing a far better, modern, and friendlier resource for the entire RV community. I started creating RVForums.com in March of 2019 in collaboration with several others in my Newmar circle of friends and top posters when we had enough of the toxic and cyber bullying behavior and never ending harassment as a top poster and contributor by the over controlling staff of irv2. We can create a friendlier environment where we can truly enjoy the RV lifestyle and that place is RVForums.com. I welcome other posters including advertisers to be aware of who you are supporting with your contributions (posts, mods, fixes, etc.) and advertising dollars to any site that harasses their members in any way. Members, both private and commercial are invited to contribute here on RVForums.com where you are appreciated. We entered the RV lifestyle to share and embrace the "Adventure, Life, Friends" and share our great journeys per the tag line of this site's logo without ever being harassed by anyone such as over entitled admins and moderators ruining the online community experience we all have come to share and enjoy. If you are concerned about how you will be treated on any online community then you should end your participation immediately on any site that threatens or bullies you in any way or controls what you post that are clearly within the terms of use. They do not deserve YOU and your contributions. No one should ever fear treatment by any online community. Contribute your time and stories where you are appreciated and to sites that deserve your participation.

Spread the word and let's get all RVers here on RVForums.com where they are welcome and treated with the highest respect and friendship. Bring your circle of friends along as many have already done and let's continue to grow this super friendly site for all RVers, prospective and existing, to enjoy this amazing experience together. I've made a lot of friends and met many of those friends from sharing the RV Lifestyle on other RV communities and I hope to make many more here on RVForums.com as I hope you will as well as we all move forward in a much better community for RVers.

Thank you again for helping grow RVForums.com and make it a success as we continue to grow rapidly as our friends find out about this great new site.

NealC from IRV2 is the owner of RVForums.com paving a new future for RVers and Businesses to enjoy and build ever lasting relationships.

Latest resources

Back