RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
Need your help. I'm trying to establish a value on a 2010 Keystone Avalanche fifth wheel RV it is a 29DRL11 has fireplace 3 slides. tires new in 17' with installed RO system. The Truck that can go with it as a package is 15' 250 super duty king ranch. Would it sell better as a package or individually. Is the 10 year rule likely to be a problem. anyone care to venture a guess to it's value? both RV and Truck have been well taken care of.

I would advertise together, but saying you would sell separately. Check out Kelly Book to give you an idea of what the items are worth.

I would advertise together, but saying you would sell separately. Check out Kelly Book to give you an idea of what the items are worth.
Thank you @BGMAC . One more question. Advertize vs consignment.

Consignment cost would be more than advertising cost unless on the market for long time

Thank you @BGMAC . One more question. Advertize vs consignment.
I think Advertise. Depending on the place they could charge a percentage which could add up. I went for consignment one time, but only because it was free. I had a unique Trike motorcycle and they used it to draw customers in.

I would like to thank @BGMAC ,@NWIP for your response. It is difficult selling for someone else. My older brother passed this last Saturday and His widow,my sister, has asked for my help as she has never driven the truck, she thinks it to big to be comfortable. Anyhow I am trying to set a value for fairly quick sell without giving it away and your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I would like to thank @BGMAC ,@NWIP for your response. It is difficult selling for someone else. My older brother passed this last Saturday and His widow,my sister, has asked for my help as she has never driven the truck, she thinks it to big to be comfortable. Anyhow I am trying to set a value for fairly quick sell without giving it away and your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Kevin
I am sorry to hear of your bothers passing. Hope you can sell fast and at a fair value.

Need your help. I'm trying to establish a value on a 2010 Keystone Avalanche fifth wheel RV it is a 29DRL11 has fireplace 3 slides. tires new in 17' with installed RO system. The Truck that can go with it as a package is 15' 250 super duty king ranch. Would it sell better as a package or individually. Is the 10 year rule likely to be a problem. anyone care to venture a guess to it's value? both RV and Truck have been well taken care of.

There is a Facebook page called RV Pricing and Appraisels. Dave Lester runs it. He does appraisals for buyer or seller. He has access to all the latest auctions and RV dealer sales data. He says NADA and Kelly Blue Book are a joke. They aren't even close a lot of times. He will give you a value on your EXACT model. It must be 2018 or older.

Hope this helps!

I would sell separate. The reason I say that is used trucks are going for a premium right now depending on what part of the country you live in. Also, I read somewhere that fivers are flying off the dealers lot. If it was me I would test the waters on consignment with the fiver and throw the truck on Craig's List.

I've had good luck with my research on used vehicles by using both NADA and Kelly Blue Book. I usually take the average of the two and add a small amount as my starting point. You can always go down but not up.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back