Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jerry238

RVF Newbee
Hi, New to the group. Thanks for the add. I have a couple of questions. We bought a 2000 Fleetwood Jamboree Class C 31w, walk around queen bed in rear. We were told last fall when we bought it that everything worked find and there were no issues. It had been winterized by a pro so we didn't touch the water system.... until today. Going on our first trip soon, so sanitizing the system seemed prudent. Started to fill and water came pouring out the bottom. Turned out it was the fill hose was cracked. I got the rear connection (filler opening) off under the bed but can not figure out how to get to the hose clamp on the fresh water tank off. Any help all you pros out there,where's the access? Next question we decided to fill with a funnel into the 4-6" of hose still attached to tank (the rest just broke in my hand). Water tank is now filled with bleach/fresh water mix. Turned on the pump, some water came out of sink faucet, but most came out from under in and around the toilet. Bowl was not damp, no water in toilet. I'm assuming and inlet line to toilet failed. How do I access these pipes? Do I have to remove the toilet and if so, is there a special wax ring/seal for rv's. I'm assuming so. Looking forward to getting her on the road, but not quite yet I guess. It had been sitting for a couple of years so I'm giving the owner the benefit of the doubt and hoping when she parked it everything did work. Thanks in advance, Jerry

Welcome. Hope someone can jump in and help you.

Welcome to RVForums @Jerry238. In some cases you may find vents around the floor area such as in my coach they are heat convectors. They are also access points for getting to water lines, etc. Also take a good look in your wet bay for knobs, drains, etc.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back