Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Need wheel

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Russellvh

RVF Supporter
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
501
Location
Home based out of the Colony, Texas
RV Year
2022
RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
36.5
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
I need a wheel replacement. One of my original wheels had a leek. I purchased a new generic one but want to match the originals. I’m willing to have replacement shipped to me then I’ll get it mounted. I can send a picture to help match. I am willing to go with a used wheel if necessary.

I don’t have the removed leaking wheel. I tried CHATGPT but it really didn’t help much. It just directed me to wheel dealers.
 
I need a wheel replacement. One of my original wheels had a leek. I purchased a new generic one but want to match the originals. I’m willing to have replacement shipped to me then I’ll get it mounted. I can send a picture to help match. I am willing to go with a used wheel if necessary.

I don’t have the removed leaking wheel. I tried CHATGPT but it really didn’t help much. It just directed me to wheel dealers.
Russell, if you can post a clear photo of one of the remaining original wheels, especially the front and back if accessible, that may give us enough to work with.

Also look for any stamped or cast numbers/letters on the back of the wheel, along with the wheel size and tire size. If you have the VIN handy, that could help narrow down what Forest River originally installed as well.

I may be able to help track down the original wheel or identify a matching replacement.
 
Thank you sooo much for the input and help. I was able to source a new whee from Home - Tredit Tire & Wheel. Very helpful and in several locations.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom