Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BlessedToTravel

RVF Newbee
Tomorrow my husband and I start our first "shakedown" trip. Just a couple of nights close to home to see how everything is working with our recent purchase of a new RV. We have rented before and some of our best trips have been in an RV. In 2021 we rented an RV for a month and traveled Washington and Oregon parks that we have never been to before. This was our trip celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary! We have traveled 3 times in and around Alaska in a rental RV. We are both in our 70's and still active and adventurous and it just seemed like the right time to buy our own RV and just keep traveling. Looking forward to reading some good information on this forum. God Bless!

Welcome and congrats and it's great to hear you all pursuing your dream. Be sure to post about your travels and include pictures. Glad to have you join us.

Tomorrow my husband and I start our first "shakedown" trip. Just a couple of nights close to home to see how everything is working with our recent purchase of a new RV. We have rented before and some of our best trips have been in an RV. In 2021 we rented an RV for a month and traveled Washington and Oregon parks that we have never been to before. This was our trip celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary! We have traveled 3 times in and around Alaska in a rental RV. We are both in our 70's and still active and adventurous and it just seemed like the right time to buy our own RV and just keep traveling. Looking forward to reading some good information on this forum. God Bless!
Awesome. Enjoy the Journey! We are 69 and love to travel in our RV. We just monitor how far we drive each day so we can still enjoy the day and not be tired or grumpy. We try to limit to 300 miles or less per day of drive time. It doesn't always workout.

Welcome and congrats !!!!! What kind of RV did you buy? It's never to late to travel.
HH

This gives me hope.

Latest resources

Back