Chassis
E450
Engine
7.3 gas
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford Ranger
Fulltimer
No
We picked up our Concord January 2021. We expected some issues new and buying during the pandemic was a concern. None the less we went for it. Sold the truck, fifth wheel and went smaller as we thought that would be better for us. We have been plagued with several issues and most have been taken care of. We were at the shop several weeks in 2021 and several trips there. Preparing for this trip we opened up and one slide would not retract. We did finally het it in but are afraid to open it on this trip. The some what good part. I spoke to a rep with Coachmen and we are supposed to head back to the factory soon to have the slide repaired and a good inspection of our rig. When I called he was helpful and listened, I hope they follow through. This has been frustrating. Has any one else experienced this with their new RV?

Unfortunately problems happen even with new, some more than others. Your support group here can hopefully help should you have an issue needing quick attention. Sometimes in cases such as that killing all power including 12V for a minute or more can allow control boards to reboot and reset and may resolve the issue. My Newmar Ventana and another recently has had that where the power cycle resolved it. The first year can be a challenge as you do the shake down and get things nailed down (literally and figuratively) but things will calm and the journey will be amazing.

Sorry to here you had that issue, you will find the the factory will indeed fix the issue and take care of you. They are a great bunch up there. While you are in the area take advantage of the great food and scenery. There a lot of Amish in the area so make sure you visit their stores they are some amazing craftsman.

Thanks, our shop appointment is 8/11. They are picking up and we will pick it up when finished. We are looking forward to the trip there.

We are at the end of our stay in Middlebury at Coachmen (4 days) and we are pleased with the service we received. We had a little trouble being heard at first but Jason Johnson came through for us. This guy is busy. We emailed him a list of things that needed to be addressed, all slides were serviced and adjusted as needed ( we had a problem with two slides over the past year). When we arrived here he had it set up in the campground Ready for us. We went over things and we had some other items that needed to be looked at. ( I basically had a punch list for them even adjusting cabinet doors). They took it back to the shop the second time and took care of everything we asked. Jason came back the third time to remove the TV in the bedroom and trim the mounting board to make it easier to remove. We are staying one more day to visit the area more, it‘s been rainy until today. Plus the rate is just right here 😜. We think this will have us at a place with our motorhome we should have been a year ago. I never stopped, slowed down and almost gave up but I got back at it and we were heard.

We met Jason at the Rally this past summer. He is really busy guy but also a great guy. They fixed an electrical and a window issue we had. They told we ever need anything just call and schedule an appointment and they will take care of it. I have owned other RVs and this is the best service we have ever received from a manufacturer. Coachmen will have us as customers from here on.

Latest resources

Back