Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Daniel McKim

RVF Newbee
Any information and suggestions for a couple with a pitbull who wants to do the rv life full time traveling across the US (both boonedocking and campground). We dont have a rv yet and was thinking about converting a bus possibly so any tips? Also work on the road or seasonal jobs? Tips that we might not hear about but will help as beginners? Tips for traveling with a pitbull ( like certain states or camp regulations for breeds)? Best used rv or buses for long term living and driving for us to narrow our search for around 25ft long. Tips on mail and wifi and solar panels and places to go? Any good websites or products or memberships we should look into?

Welcome @Daniel McKim - great to have you with us. I suggest breaking up your questions to separate threads on the site and post in the best fit forum and others will gladly assist. Glad to have you join us.

Don't want to discourage you, but be aware, many RV parks have restrictions on certain breeds. Keep you pets immunization records available as many parks will request proof of current rabies.

Welcome @Daniel McKim - great to have you with us. I suggest breaking up your questions to separate threads on the site and post in the best fit forum and others will gladly assist. Glad to have you join us.
Thanks i appreciate the input.My girlfriend typed it up. I told her I thought it might be a little long winded for a single post... ?. I appreciate the welcome

Don't want to discourage you, but be aware, many RV parks have restrictions on certain breeds. Keep you pets immunization records available as many parks will request proof of current rabies.
Thanks for the heads up. I kinda assumed so due to all the bad publicity pitbulls get. We will just have to research places that allow them. Good to meet ya

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back