RV Model
Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
I have an itch, god I hope I don't scratch it. Did anybody see the new for 2023 Tiffin Phaeton 35 CH? It is a take off of the Tiffin Bus 35 CP. It's 37 ft long with three slides. The main difference between the Bus and the Phaeton is the Bus is all electric, and the Phaeton can still be had with propane which I prefer. The Bus will also have aqua hot and a fancier decor with tiled shower and more.

The new 2024 Phaeton 35 CP comes standard with a 450 HP Cummins DP. It is an option for 2023. The 2023's CP's that I have seen advertised seemed to be equipped with the 380 or 450 split equally.

Some of the tings I like with the Phaeton CP compared to my RED is a much bigger bathroom in the back of the coach, double sinks and bigger shower. The bigger kitchen with a lot more counter space. Three AC's instead of two and naturally the 450 HP engine. All the other options I all ready have with my 2021 RED.

New RV prices seem to be dropping, but so is the market for used coaches. Will have to go to the Hershey RV show this month and check them out.

HH

Don’t go to Hershey with your check book 😳

LOL for sure...... I only look at RV shows. You can still get better prices from your local dealer than show prices. But a lot of people don't know or pursue this.

Colton RV from NY has the Tiffin coach display tied up at Hershey. They have had it for 20 years. Not a bad dealership but my local dealer is better.

Latest resources

Back