RV Model
27h
RV Length
27ft
TOW/TOAD
Ford F350
Fulltimer
Yes
Hello RV enthusiasts! We are Mike and Kaisha, currently based out of New Orleans, LA. When our plans to live out of the country in a tropical paradise withered away like a forgotten coconut in the sun, we knew we could never go back to the way life was before....before Covid and before the world started to really fracture. We also knew shedding 80% of our possessions was one of the best things we had ever done and we didn't want to fill up another 1k+ SF house. Naturally, we bought a nearly 20 year old travel trailer like it was the thing to do and began remodeling it just like they do on the YouTube! This is not our first RV but it is our first trailer. And it really makes us appreciate the coaches we've had in the past. But for better or worse, we are called to complete this mission. So despite finding out recently that almost the entire front portion, encompassing our bedroom, is saturated we continue to persevere. Tenacity? Or complete insanity? Depends on what day it is. Did I mention we are living as full time RVers? Yeah. We thought we would take a couple months to paint the cabinets, make some curtains and lay vinyl flooring. Instead, it's been two months of exposing water damage and chasing down elusive leaks. While living amid the construction zone... During hurricane season. It's pretty much rained every day since we started. We are not complaining. We chose this and we are happy with our decision. However, we could definitely use some community support as this adventure, at times, is overwhelming and honestly, we don't know what the hell we are doing. Thank God for the internet, youtube and forums. We appreciate you checking out our intro and any and all prayers and wisdom to you offer. Happy Travelling and be blessed!

Attachments

• 20210602_181720.jpg
    20210602_181720.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210103_155853.jpg
    20210103_155853.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 11
Welcome. You are truly troopers. Given the options, I would have returned to a boring life. I wish you the best.

Welcome @GraceDeveloping. Sounds like some sweat equity but I'm sure the joy of the open roads is not far ahead.

Thanks for the encouragement. I thought I'd half to defend our persistence, which is out of necessity more than an indicator of our character. But we've obviously found the right place. Now to post some questions....

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back