Engine
6.8 Litre V10
TOW/TOAD
2018 Camry
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi RV fourms!
321488715_3122960458010787_5164340807361326342_n.jpg
I am Nathan (Nate), my wife is Caitlin (Cait) and we are picking up our new rig in a few days! we are excited for this adventure. A little bit about ourselves:

We have lived in Maine most of our lives but for the last 4 years lived in Georgia. Recently we moved back to Maine to be with family. Through our time in Maine and Georgia we have always kept to a rather small living always living in apartments. After living in the South and falling in love with it, as well as living up North and enjoying our roots at home we became torn on where to live. We love Maine, Georgia and even Florida for the beaches and of course Disney World. Ultimately we opted to move into an RV so this is the start of that adventure! we are excited to join the RV living community and have lots to learn although we have put in an exhaustive amount of research in the past months looking for "the one!"

RV: 2017 Forest River Sunseeker 3050S Class C

What we are interested in:
  1. To hear from the RV community! - we'd love to hear anything and everything good and bad about RVing please reach out to us!
  2. Disney (what more do you have to say!) Caitlin is a Disney guru, we will be hitting the parks when we are in the area of Walt Disney World and Disney Land!
  3. Mountain climbing (can't wait to get near some mountain ranges and get some climbs in, I have climbed all through the East Coast (Maine, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia) as well as LaPlata peak in Colorado
  4. Ultra Running (I love running! it is a big passion, especially trail running and an RV can help park near some great trails!)
  5. Minimalism What can we live without!? that's why even choosing a Class C was hard but we do like our space (at least we think for now!)
  6. Airplanes I am a student pilot, the RV life has changed some goals but we will be finding airports and air museums!
  7. Cats We have two rescues we will be traveling with!
If you'd like to get updates on our journey feel free to subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
The Adventures of Cait & Nate!

Thank you!

Welcome from Dallas GA. Enjoy the new rig and enjoy each adventure.

Welcome aboard!

Well you will probably like the new rig. We had ours for just under five years, 2014 Forester 3051S - same just the Forester.

One thing we did for an upgrade was put liquid springs on the rear. Made the ride a whole lot better, handled the passing semis etc with very little movement from the wind. Overall an upgrade worth every penny to us.

We also did the five star tune and it mellowed out the engine, easier to give it more throttle in the mountains without it downshifting so quickly, and got about 10% better mileage. Not much when you are looking at about 8 mpg but it helps😀

We wanted more room for our travels so traded that in.

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the coach as much as we did ours.

Latest resources

Back