RV Make
Grand Design
RV Model
Transcend Xplor 221RB
RV Length
26'10
TOW/TOAD
2018 Nissan Titan Pro4X
We bought a Transcend 221RB and love the trailer. It is my wife and myself and this gives us all the room we need. Very good quality. We did replace the mattress with better than an RV mattress.

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Congratulations on the new Grand Design. I’ve really liked what I’ve seen when walking through them.

We bought a Transcend 221RB and love the trailer. It is my wife and myself and this gives us all the room we need. Very good quality. We did replace the mattress with better than an RV mattress.
What kind of mattress did you get? We just bought 28MKS and are looking for a great topper, or mattress

Welcome. Nice choice.

We just took our new Transcend home last night. Hoping to get it in the shed this morning do I can begin all the mods/add on.

Congrats on the new trailer. I'm looking for a similar trailer also for the wife and I. I have looked online and saw the 221RB and the smaller 200MK. These are on my high potential list as I keep searching. It's good to hear your comments on yours. I will probably do a walk-thru of them this week. Is yours a 2021 or 22 model?

Latest resources

Back