RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
Swift Flight
RV Length
29’1”
Fulltimer
No
Thanks for letting me join up!! Excited to learn from all the pros on this forum. My name is Aaron, I live with my wife of 27 years in Las Vegas, NV. We got a travel trailer about 1.5 weeks ago and I've been fixing little things up every day. Now it's almost in perfect condition. A 2013 Jayco Swift Flight 264BH. I really enjoy fixing up things on it and I'm taking my first trip in it this morning for 4 nights/5 days. Not too far from home just in case. Staying at a campground with HU's so that's kinda cheating, not going to boondock it yet until I get everything in order. There's always stuff that gets forgotten and I don't want to be in the middle of nowhere to find out what's missing. ? A lot of mods / upgrades planned for our RV Trailer.

I've got 3 children, 2 are grown and gone out of the house but live here in Vegas and 1 just got accepted to BYU Hawaii along with several other California colleges but Hawaii is/was her first choice.

That's enough of me. I'm excited to jump into the forums and check out everybody's home-away-from-home!
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0315.jpeg

Welcome to RVF, @inspectagadget; glad you’ve joined us here. This is a great forum with lots of good, knowledgeable and helpful folks. BTW, we don’t “let“ people join; we encourage them to do so. ;) That way, we don’t have to drag them in, kicking and screaming.:ROFLMAO: Did I mention that we are a fun-loving group, too?:rolleyes:

We are looking forward to hearing more about you and your RV adventures.

TJ

Thank you TJ for the warm welcome ??!!!! As I stated I’ll be taking my first of many planned trips today.

Welcome! Where to first?

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome. Enjoy your trip and congratulations. Best of success in your studies.

Latest resources

Back