Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Pete Rallis

RVF Newbee
Thanks for having this forum. Wife and I are retired and looking for a trailer. it is so confusing with all the options and brands..

Before shopping decide what you want, then weed out what doesn't fit.

So much less confusing!

Thanks for having this forum. Wife and I are retired and looking for a trailer. it is so confusing with all the options and brands..
Welcome aboard. If you have questions, then you have arrived at the correct site. There are plenty of knowledgably folks here that can offer advice and an opinion or two.

There are lots of options out there. One has to start some where though. Firstly, what are you going to pull it with? Are you planning longer trips? Your budget is always going to be a consideration as well. Brand name does enter into the picture but, I believe what is most important is a floor plan and options that you will be comfortable with and a size that you will be able to comfortably pull.

Safe travels

Darrell

Hey!Welcome to the forum! I agree that it's important to know what you'll be towing and your travel plans. Budget is crucial, but the floor plan and options that suit you best are what really matter.Safe travels and good luck with your choice!
Rewrite :)

Thanks everyone..I think we have settled on a Trailer..and have looked and priced it..just need to pull the trigger..the Wife loves it, and it has all the things we want. I will post it when it’s a done deal..

Latest resources

Back