• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bmills82

RVF Newbee
Fulltimer
No
My name is Bradly. My wife and I are currently searching for our first camper to call our own. I haven't been camper camping since I was a kid. I've come here for research purposes to make sure we don't make too many newbie mistakes! Just wanted to say hi to all members from Indiana!

Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for. Don't settle on the floor plan, it's the most important so you're happy with your "house." Great to have you with us.

WELCOME!! As 'Neal" above said 'don't settle' on the floor plan. Our 1st we 'settled' not knowing better while good it really didn't meet our needs; so talk about what you want to do, how much space you 'really' need before you pull the trigger.

My wife and I are new to the site, and RV traveling also from Indiana, Clinton area across from Thousand trails!

We are near Crawfordsville ourselves. Not a great distance from you. We actually just picked up our camper yesterday! We were thinking about checking out the Thousand Trails for one of our weekend getaways.

346083199_541546327955187_5827951168696893765_n.jpg

That’s great you found what you were looking for!
Went through Crawfordsville to pick ours up a couple weeks ago! Like I said we are across the road from the gate at thousand trails, stop by
If you are in the area!

Latest resources

Back