Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

fagnaml

RVF Newbee
Learned about RV Forums during my lunch time reading of iRV2.com. Hoping to learn from and share experiences with another fine group of RV owners. Started RVing with my parents as a teenager some 40 years ago in a Prowler travel trailer. Career and three children forced a break from RV'ing for several years. Returned to RV'ing after purchasing a new 2011 Tracer Executive 3000 BHS travel trailer to use as my temporary home while serving as the Project Manager for a major capital project.

Following the project assignment, I and my family used the TT for LSU home football weekends (big upgrade from pop-up canopies). But with more grandchildren arriving we outgrew the TT and upgraded to our first ever motorhome - a 2007 Damon Astoria 3774 diesel pusher. About 28 months ago the 12 year old vinyl graphics on the Damon cracked and looked horrible. The cost to remove the vinyl graphics and paint new graphics was shocking. So, 20 months ago we traded the Damon for a 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 4037 (image below) which we love and will own for many years to come especially after we retire a couple of years from now.

Looking forward to many great discussions with a new group of great folks!

IMG_2661.JPG

Welcome @fagnaml to a great group of folks, glad you found us.

Welcome. Beautiful coach.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Georgia! Geaux Tigers!!!

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back