Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Docwagner

RVF Newbee
Greetings, We are long time RV'ers having had two popup campers over the years. The last one, a Fleetwood, gave up the ghost and now that the kids are grown my wife and I decided a hard sided travel trailer would be best. We take possession of a 2022 Keystone Cougar 22mls next week and plan a trip to Florida in January to try her out. We hope to combine our love of SCUBA diving with RV'ing. Our tow vehicle is a 2013 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax 6.6 which should be plenty to pull this trailer. If there are any SCUBA divers out there would love to hear from you. Cheers.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your new rig!

Welcome aboard! I don’t dive but have friends that do……hobbies, what to do! Lol. I cycle which takes a lot of money at times. Welcome from another NC native.

Welcome from Texas

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Greetings, We are long time RV'ers having had two popup campers over the years. The last one, a Fleetwood, gave up the ghost and now that the kids are grown my wife and I decided a hard sided travel trailer would be best. We take possession of a 2022 Keystone Cougar 22mls next week and plan a trip to Florida in January to try her out. We hope to combine our love of SCUBA diving with RV'ing. Our tow vehicle is a 2013 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax 6.6 which should be plenty to pull this trailer. If there are any SCUBA divers out there would love to hear from you. Cheers.
Hello from Franklin NC. Wondering if we know each other? About diving, love it but haven't been in a decade (or more). Got rid of all my equipment when I moved out to NC. First certified in 94' and then Nitrox shortly after that. Dove all the wrecks around Pensacola many, many times. Went on a cruise with my wife and her parents where we dove Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Great times!

Welcome from Dallas GA. Sounds like a nice rig. Enjoy.

Latest resources

Back