Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Raubritter

RVF Newbee
Greetings all. I'm Steve, and happy to be a part of this forum. Man, so many questions! But, for now, I will stick with a simple introduction. I have been divorced for 21 years, and have two grown sons. The oldest has caught the nomad bus as well, and has converted a retired ambulance into his new home. I was medically retired from the Army in 2008 and bought a house in my home state. I have lived there for the last 12 years, but I am used to being on the move. So, being stationary is driving me crazy. I have toyed with the idea of FTRV for a few years, but something always came up. Now, I'm ready! As Mark Twain said, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Steve,

welcome, I’m new here but a sailer and liveaboard by heart. Maybe you need a boat based on the quote you left?I currently have a boat but still RV curious and weighing the options. See, I need to make money, so that for me means being shoreside, possibly in land locked states. You however, if you are somewhat financially independent you can live on a boat somewhere in the Carolinas cheap and have money left over. Let me know if I can help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back