Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

New member, Is there a 4x4 towed forum section?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Haminacan

RVF Newbee
My wife and I have had a couple different small pull behinds for about 10 years and then bought a 2011 Holiday Rambler 30sfs about 1.5 years ago. We like to do offroad/soft road exploration. I looked a bit, but did not see an area for towed off roaders?

There’s not a specific forum but it does come up from time to time. What kind of 4x4? Right now I’m in a park (Fountain of Youth Spa RV Resort) with a lot of serious off roaders - some big Can-Ams, a lot of Polaris and others. There is more or less unlimited exploring out here. Both sides of the Salton Sea have a lot of activity as well as Glamis south of here of course.

I take my Ranger to the desert occasionally (and have brought it here) but typically tow a Jeep these days for more over-all usefulness. I was invited to join a a group of Jeeps going out this morning - this bunch goes out every Thursday and there is planned and unplanned exploring going on here every day.

But back to your question (occasionally I’m actually on-topic) this would make a good on-going thread in this forum Camping Activities, Sports, Recreation, Hobbies

Hi Rich, I agree. There have got to be a lot of people here that tow a 4x4. We just traded our 2 door Wrangler in for a Gladiator.

I see a lot of Class A and C towing Wranglers and such. I thought at first you meant side by sides on a utility trailer.

Latest resources

Back