RV Year
RV Make
Alpha Wolf by Forest River
RV Model
22 SW-L
RV Length
27'2"
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford F-150 V-6 EcoBoost w/a Max Tow Package. Also added a set of Firestone air springs.
Fulltimer
No
My name is Skipper and my wife's is Martha. I am a retired SFC E-7 U.S.Army Infantry and a retired Police Officer. My wife is a retired banker. We started RVing and camping about 5 years age. We live in Central Texas. We enjoy meeting other campers in our journey's. There is a lot more about us but that is the basic. To the Forum thanks for allowing us to join and hello to all members.

My name is Skipper and my wife's is Martha. I am a retired SFC E-7 U.S.Army Infantry and a retired Police Officer. My wife is a retired banker. We started RVing and camping about 5 years age. We live in Central Texas. We enjoy meeting other campers in our journey's. There is a lot more about us but that is the basic. To the Forum thanks for allowing us to join and hello to all members.
Welcome. I'm brand new as well. Happy Trails.

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome to the forum, Skipper & Martha, and most definitely thank you for your service in the military and as a police officer, Skipper!

Safe travels, Ed

Welcome and congrats on retirement…..I get out next year with my full credible 30!

Latest resources

Back