Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Queen_Boudica

RVF Newbee
Hi Everyone! Preparing for retirement and some time on the road. Been looking for a lightweight, microwave-safe plastic-type set of dinnerware dinner plates, salad plates and bowls. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Paper doesn't leach poison into the food, but do what you will.

Hi Everyone! Preparing for retirement and some time on the road. Been looking for a lightweight, microwave-safe plastic-type set of dinnerware dinner plates, salad plates and bowls. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
We use Corel open stock for dinner ware. It is quite durable and I believe better for you and the world. It's fairly light weight and available almost everywhere if you happen to break one. I doubt if will find any plastic that would not be prone to slices and gouges during use. That "normal" wear can harbor germs etc.

Darrell

We use Corel open stock for dinner ware. It is quite durable and I believe better for you and the world. It's fairly light weight and available almost everywhere if you happen to break one. I doubt if will find any plastic that would not be prone to slices and gouges during use. That "normal" wear can harbor germs etc.

Darrell
And if all else fails use wood.

Welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back