Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

medwards

RVF Newbee
Just recently retired and was hoping to travel. With this in mind wife and I bought a 2020 Keystone hideout 26lhswe,my tow rig is going to be 19 Ram 1500. Nice rig haven't been able to go anywhere due to stay home. Looking forward to getting out and going

Welcome to The Club:). We are also stuck at home and waiting to see what will happen? Hoping to take off the end of May, early June.

Welcome to RVF, @medwards; glad to have you join us here. We're all in the same boat; stuck at home. This, too, shall pass. Congrats on the new RV setup. I'm sure you will enjoy it when we are all able to hit the road. Until then, stay safe!

TJ

Congratulations on retirement and the rig. I can still remember that day. The air smelled fresher. The sun was brighter and I could finally relax.
I am a little behind you. I am waiting for all them delays to stop, so I can go get mine. My 3+ week window between picking it up and the first reservation is now down to -1.

Welcome to RVForums @medwards - great to have you with us and look forward to your RV journeys ahead.

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome!

The good news is you have lots of time to enjoy all the good stuff on forums like this! Welcome, it’s all good!

Welcome to the forum.

Howdy! We still use the pre-season time to go spend time in our coach and go through compartments and cabinets seeing what we do and don’t need. We also look for ways to better organize and maybe improve decor or comfort. I will say it was tough having two camping events canceled, but we leave Sunday and we are all super excited to get back out there. I’m sure you can’t wait to try your new rig,!

Latest resources

Back