Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Steve Cardinal

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone! My wife and I have been campers since before we met, both growing up on camping families. We started out 28 years ago tent camping. Then about 6 years ago we bought our first tt, a used 20 foot Aruba. About a Heartland Prowler with bunks. Then a larger Keystone Cougar followed by an even larger Heartland Mallard 302. Needless to say, last February we bit the big one and bought our forever camper, a new Firest River Cardinal 3750BKX. We have only had the opportunity to take it once before the campgrounds closed :( Looking forward to meeting and learning from all of you!

Welcome Steve, glad to have you on board.

Jim

Welcome to RVF, @Steve Cardinal; we're glad to have you join us. Lots of good folks here and the number is growing every day. We look forward to learning more about you and having you share your RV knowledge and experience with us.

TJ

Welcome @Steve Cardinal - welcome aboard and I hope you thoroughly enjoy RVForums.com and invite your friends to join us as well.

Welcome!

Welcome! We started in tents, then pop up, back to tents and now a travel trailer. Still have tents and bring them along time to time. Enjoy your new rig! Hopefully, restrictions will continue to ease and you can get back out there! We are leaving Sunday!

Latest resources

Back