Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Corbmw61

RVF Newbee
Hello everyone, my name is Corbin and my wife Lea Ann and I recently became full timers. We also just upgraded from a FR3 28DS to a Phaeton 40 AH and are truly excited to begin this new life. We look forward to gaining new knowledge from seasoned full timers as well as from weekend warriors.

Hello everyone, my name is Corbin and my wife Lea Ann and I recently became full timers. We also just upgraded from a FR3 28DS to a Phaeton 40 AH and are truly excited to begin this new life. We look forward to gaining new knowledge from seasoned full timers as well as from weekend warriors.
Welcome aboard and also to the world of no Weekdays. Everyday is a weekend. Well not really. We have learned that travelling on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are not high on our want to do lists. We have been on the road for just over five years now and still love it!

Darrell

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard and also to the world of no Weekdays. Everyday is a weekend. Well not really. We have learned that travelling on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are not high on our want to do lists. We have been on the road for just over five years now and still love it!

Darrell
Ah heck! I thought you were on a roll, then you marginalized it!

Truly this is the end of weak days!!!😊

Latest resources

Back