Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TimW.

RVF Newbee
Selling my condo in Ohio and going to live in the motor home I purchase. I need some adventure. Looking fir a 30-32 foot Class C. Any advice would be appreciated. Plan to be west or south in the winter and back to Ohio from May to October. Thanks!!

Welcome to RVF, @TimW.; glad to have you here. Let me suggest that you first sit down and make a list of features that you think you will want. Then, visit a bunch of RV dealers (leave your checkbook and credit cards home ;) ) and compare your list to what you find. As a number of folks will likely tell you, "it is all about floor plan." Since you plan to live in the RV full-time you'll be a lot happier with something that most closely meets your needs.

TJ

Welcome to RVF, @TimW.; glad to have you here. Let me suggest that you first sit down and make a list of features that you think you will want. Then, visit a bunch of RV dealers (leave your checkbook and credit cards home ;) ) and compare your list to what you find. As a number of folks will likely tell you, "it is all about floor plan." Since you plan to live in the RV full-time you'll be a lot happier with something that most closely meets your needs.

TJ
Thank you for the tips, very good info!

Yeah, make sure you like the floor plan. Everything else can be changed but the floor plan is something you are stuck with.

Latest resources

Back