RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
King Aire
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep rubicon
Greetings. My name is Dave Burns and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I own an exterminating company with locations in Arizona, Nevada, and California. My current rig is a 2017 Newmar King Aire with a 30' stacker trailer. I am set up to carry jeeps, side by sides, off-road cars, road-race cars, bicycles, you name it. I enjoy offloading, and Motorsports racing. I spend most of my travel time in the west, I have been back to Florida and the South East but the west is my home. I seek out the remote and obscure areas to travel to. I have done wineries in Colorado, the canyons of Utah, and the mountains of Arizona. Always enjoy hearing about other people travels. I enjoy hearing about updates and new ways to make RVing more fun.
Dave

Welcome Dave. Sounds like you get good use out of that coach. Looking to hear more of your future travels.

Great to have you here @dave burns and would love to see your awesome setup. Hope you enjoy RVForums.com and spread the word to keep the community growing.

Welcome Dave. We were just corresponding via email. Good to see you on RVForums. I have homes in La Quinta and Flagstaff. Currently digging out of the snow up in Flagstaff. My New Aire is resting in a hangar over in Thermal, CA for the Winter. The best place to start to answer the question you asked in our email exchange is this thread on iRV2. Not much has changed with the technology since then.

Glad to have you join us, @dave burns, on RVF. We have a great group here, and more coming aboard every day. Nice rig and trailer setup you have! Back in my younger days, I was into sprinters and super-modifieds. Welcome to the RVF family.

TJ

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back