Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BakersGrammy

RVF Newbee
We bought our first camper May 2019. We have a Mallard M32. We live near Waleska, Georgia. Our first summer we stayed fairly close to home and camped at Sweetwater, Victoria and Red Top. This year we want to get more adventurous. Looking for recommendations towards the beaches. Thanks?

Welcome @BakersGrammy - great to have you here with us at RVForums.com. I suggest posting in the Trip Planning forum for suggestions on locations where you are desiring.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to RVF, @BakersGrammy, glad you found us. Lots of fine folks here. I'm sure someone here that is from out in your area can suggest some locations to expand your travels in. If you really want to expand your travel area, come on out to Montana and see us.

TJ

Hello @BG. If you are considering the Atlantic coast, Myrtle Beach has lots of campgrounds and great beaches. I camped Hunting Island SC years ago and it was great but Reservations are difficult and probably necessary.
RE gulf coast, I have not camped there yet.
Matt

Welcome @BakersGrammy. I see you were staying at different places around Lake Allatoona which we have enjoyed also. Many here can give you suggestions here on both places to stay or issues you might have with your unit. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome guys!

Latest resources

Back